I'm pretty sure I'm getting way too excited about christmas this year, but i can't help it! So these are the top five things i want this year.
1: Christmas Tree, i wish they would start selling those babies early.
2: Wall E the movie, it is so cute!
3: An eastern king size bed
4: The house i want
5: A refridgerator for our new house. ( if we get one)
So i think that's pretty much it.
Also on some new news. Our good friends Devin and Allison Barry had their baby boy. He's so adorable! I've had the wonderful opportunity to spend time with them while they were in the hospital and help out earlier this week. He came on his due date and weighed 8lbs 13oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. They named him Sam William Barry and he's the cutest little guy with chubby little cheeks.
1 comment:
i'm glad you love sam!!! I am so excited for Christmas also. Are you guys going to decorate your apartment?
Post a Comment