On the 19th we leave for Fresno to see our family for Christmas! i'm so excited! It's been a year since we last saw our family before we moved here, so it's well needed. I've gotten 80% of my christmas shopping done so far, im actually getting a late start this year. It seems that this month has flown by really quick, usually i would have my shopping DONE a week ago. I guess that's what happens when your concentrating on other things....like trying trying to find a JOB! It's been so tuff trying to get someone to hiring me, it's depressing. But i'm sure after the holidays things will pick up.
This last thursday I finally got my contacts! now i can see really well. It's weird being able to see really well ALL THE TIME, it's amazing. The Dr. said that i should be able to see through walls now.
Also, on some really random observation. I've been noticing one of our neighbors for the last fews months. I don't see him out too often, but when i do he just doesn't seem normal to me. lol..For instance, every week there is this old lady that comes to his patio with a cooler full of fried chicken, she doesn't go to the door, she goes to the patio and taps on his bedroom window with her keys to let him know she's there. Let me describe this man to you first before i go on. He is middle aged, black, with hair to his shoulders slicked back and probably weighs 200lbs. Now everytime this man comes out to retrieve his goods, he ALWAYS comes out in his white bath robe. Then they chat for a while, flirting with eachother actually, it's pretty gross. Also, the rare times i see him walking outside to get his mail, he wears nice navyblue slackes, nice shoes and then you see him wearing a wifebeater for a shirt, lol..it looks like he's getting ready to go out, but never finishes getting dressed. it's weird, but its always nice to have a weird neighbor to around, it keeps life interesting. I thought i would just share that.
2 comments:
Michelle Get a life, quit watching your neighbor, he's a male gigolo LOL...
stalker!
cant wait for you guys to get to fresno! when i am going to see you? am I going to see you?
Post a Comment