Friday, February 19, 2010

Another puppy post

Well today I finally posted the pups for sale on craigslist. This is something I have been avoiding because I love these pups so much, I'm a little attached. Anyway craigslist has been super annoying, someone keeps flagging my post and it's pissing me off. I'm tired of having to repost all the time. So there is my little vent on that.
Here are a few photos I tried to attemp. I wanted to take at least ONE decent photo for the positing and this was the best I could get out of them












It was really funny trying to do this, these puppies are just too cute



They love to play and chew on things.


They stay in a blocked off section in out kitchen, they have plenty of room to run around.

Other than the puppies, I have been taking a Thai massage class that I hate. The instructor is really weird.
We lay on these mats to do the massage.


The second day if class the instructor read us a book that his nine year old wrote. That's right, I said it, we had "story time" it was about his sons time and experiance in Thailand. And yes..it had pictures. It was really weird.


I had to try and take this pic without anyone noticing. Haha...Swiha is a really weird school full of weirdos, I feel so out of place and the only normal person there.
The reoccuring theme I've noticed in a lot of the people that go and take these hands on massage classes is that most have issues with touch. They talk about how growing up they were never really touched, it was just something that wasn't common in their family. So they like to take these classes just to be touched, to have connection. Which is something very interesting to me. If you think about it, we live in a society where touching is looked down on. In Thailand there is no such thing as personal boundries, they believe that by touching or even just putting a hand on a shoulder is a way to connect with one another, like a nerturing touch from a mother to a child.
Well anywho...just kind of a thought.
So I have been learning some good things that keep my brain going, even if the instructors are weird. Throughout the school everyone who says they are an "artist" can put up a little gallery of their art work, even if it's retarded. For example......








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Teri said...

okay well the puppy pics are so cute!! why didnt you have Amanda take some in the back yard??? but the bows are adorable!! I want to come steal them all!! and the fact that you said some of the art work is retarted made me laugh quite hard!!!

Allison Barry said...

I love that you were sneaking pictures in your class.