Well finally after about two months since i sent my application in for the National Exam for Massage, my application was finally processed! Yesterday i recieved an e-mail from the NCBTMB to congratulate me that my application was recieved and processed and that i would be getting a letter in the mail in about two weeks with some information on setting up my test date.
I'm very nervouse and excited at the same time. I'm nervous because i haven't gotten the book yet to study for it, and i'm excited because i can finally work doing massage and make more money. Everyone loves more money, which equals more happiness right? ha, ha..j/k but it is nice to live comfortably.
So that's some good news for us. Also, in some other little news updates in our lives. We just took odis to get groomed for the first time yesterday. He looks like a completely new dog, now he looks more like a girl and he smells like baby powder to top it off. But now hopefully he won't feel so hot now that more than half his body is shaved.
Also, Greg quit is night job delivering pizzas for Dominos. It was just taking a big toll on him to be working so much and the late hours were killer for the both of us. We had hardly anytime with eachother with how our work schedules were. So it's a good thing that he quit, and Meagan, we definately need to talk, i miss you :(
6 comments:
i miss you so much, u dont even know. i wake up and im all dang, im not in arizona..i dont get to wake up and just talk to you! it blows!
"I'm hungry"
"Me too"
"k, lets go"
sigh. miss you sis.
Hi... My name is jenn. I googled "study for arizona massage exam" and your blog came up! Anyway I am sorry to bother you on your family blog page, but your massge situation sounds like mine. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind emailing me the name of the study books that helped you and any other info that might help as I am getting ready to start studying for the arizona/national exam.Thank you and CONGRATS to you!!
Sorry, forgot my email.
Jnnd23@gmail.com
Thanks again.
i dont think my sister checks this but ill totally give her your info if she hasnt already gotten back to ya
Hey...update your blog once in awhile! What's up with you guys?
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!
Post a Comment