Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Sisters Visit

My sister came to visit me back on the 9th for a whole week! I was so happy and excited to have her here visiting and i felt that her visit with us went by way too fast. We really didn't do much unfortunatly, i think that was mainly my fault though. I feel bad, i should have taken more time off from work to do fun things and give her the "Arizona Experiance". I just didn't expect my work schedule to change the way that it did with the long 11 hour days, and when i got home i was so tired and exhausted. But i know that Meagan got plenty of well needed "sleep in" time while she was here.





With the energy i did have after work and weekends we did go out and about. I took Meagan to a pretty famous hole in the wall place called Chino Bandido. You might be thinking what kind of restuarant it is, well let me explain..it's pretty much the best place ever to eat at and the most addicitive. I think Meagan and i went there 3 times! It's a combination of Chinese food and Mexican food, It's so good!





Also i had planned to take Meagan Hiking while she was here up at Thunderbird Mountain. That was another thing we never got around doing. ha, ha..instead we just took a stroll around it and took lots and lots of pics.

























I think Meagan's visit gave us a lot of time to get to know eachother better and to become closer to one another. Even though we didn't grow up with eachother as kids, i learned how much alike we are. We both seem to have the same personality, humor, emotions, looks, and ofcourse...shortness. except meagan has 1 inch over me. ha, ha..we just get along so well and i enjoyed having her here so much. I felt that it was so nice to have family here with me in Arizona, even though it was only for a week. I miss her :(

1 comment: