Today we went and picked up our fridge that we bought off of craiglist. We only bought it for $350! what a deal. Its a stainless steel side by side, 25 cubic ft. even though its used, it's in really good shape and its only a few years old. It beats paying a thousand dollars for one. I was afraid that the fridge would be too wide for our opening for it, but it just barely fit in and it fits like a glove. Scott helped us pick it up and put it in our house, and today was his birthday too! what a great friend! i told him we would buy him dinner for helping us. So here are the pics of the fridge.


2 comments:
wow it is looking great in there! I'm jealous! I love the fridge and that price is amazing too! i can' ait to move back! i want to come back! And get a house! and have friends! haha.
lol i love the random car picture.
cant wait to see it sis!
Post a Comment