Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's New

All this week Greg and I have been going through the requirements of getting my National Exam Application ready. One of the requirements was to have a copy of my certification noterized. Usually a Fedex has a Notary or any Bank does too. So i went to a little Fedex shipping store nearby and had asked if a Notary was available and the gentlemen said that they didn't even have one. So they recommended to go to Chase bank. I know at least when Greg and I had to get all our Apartment application noterized when before we moved here, we had to make an appointment with the notary first at our bank. So i was just annoyed at the fact that i thought i wasn't going to get this done when i needed it to be done. I went ahead over to Chase Bank and asked if i could see the Notary and the teller said that it would be no problem if i would just go ahead and take a seat. So it sounded good to me that i didn't have to make an appointment. while i was waiting a gentlemen who worked there asked me if i had already been helped and i just told him that i was waiting for the Notary. He then kindly said that he was one and he would be glad to help me. So i gave him the certificate and told him why i needed it noterized and he was very glad to help me. when all was done, i asked him where i should pay for it because it usually cost about ten bucks to get it done. He simply just said to not worry about it and a simple thank you would do. Of course i thanked him and told him how grateful i was for him to get this done for me.
I kept thinking that day what a wonderful act of service he did for me. I guess most people would have over looked it, but it meant so much to me and i didn't have to pay any money out of my pocket. So needless to say i got everything i needed for my application, i was even able to get the photo done which was another requirement for the application. Greg took one of me to put on it, but it looked like one of those photos that you see for mug shots. ha, ha..but he meant well by it. So i took another one and it looked much more tasteful to put on there. The application is practically ready to go, accept for a couple of key information that i need from my school. No one has been getting back to me and it's been frustrating but i'll get.

In other news:
Greg and i are doing well. We've been so blessed to not have to deal with the flu that's been going around. Everyone seems to be sick it seems like.
Greg also has Scout Camp this weekend, im going to make him take the camera so i can post those pics on here for everyone. I'm going to be sad to be here by myself for the weekend, but i'm sure i'll manage one way or another. I guess i could always bug my mom late at night if i need to. ha, ha...

1 comment:

Meggles said...

"I guess i could always bug my mom late at night if i need to. ha, ha..."

OR CALL YOUR SISTER <3 u