today i went to the house to clean. Boy what a job! it's like the previous owners have never cleaned the place before. It was pretty discusting. But so far i have cleaned the Kitchen counters, cupboards, stove, sink, and microwave. Then i swept and mopped. Then i cleaned the window shutters and lemonoiled them to make them look new. I wanted to vacum, but i rememberd that we don't have the utilities on yet. So just the things i cleaned today took me 5 hours! the kitchen cupboards were the most time cunsuming. tomorrow its vacuming, cleaning the bathrooms, and cleaning the bedroom wall and stuff. Then it's painting time! yay!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Cleaning, Cleaning Cleaning
today i went to the house to clean. Boy what a job! it's like the previous owners have never cleaned the place before. It was pretty discusting. But so far i have cleaned the Kitchen counters, cupboards, stove, sink, and microwave. Then i swept and mopped. Then i cleaned the window shutters and lemonoiled them to make them look new. I wanted to vacum, but i rememberd that we don't have the utilities on yet. So just the things i cleaned today took me 5 hours! the kitchen cupboards were the most time cunsuming. tomorrow its vacuming, cleaning the bathrooms, and cleaning the bedroom wall and stuff. Then it's painting time! yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. You'll be happy to know that I have updated my blog. We are now updated through most of February!
2. Even though it's a big job, you are lucky that you have the time to clean your house before you move in! The previous owners of our house were still moving out like 1 hour before we moved in, so I had no way to get in and deep clean anything. I still feel like some parts are eternally dirty!
3. Your new dog is adorable!
Post a Comment