Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some Exciting News

well we closed on our house!! the stress is finally over!

Also, we got a new dog! Her name is Charlotte. She is so adorable! I found her on craigslist from a wonderful family in Chandler. I drove out to meet her, and i fell in love with her. They gave me such a wonderful gift, and i cant them enough. I really want to what i call an "open adoption" for them. it was so hard for them to part from charlotte and i knew they loved her very much. So i wanted to let them know that i would be more than willing do playdates and visits. So now Odis has a girlfriend and i think they are so cute together. Here are some pics that i've taken since we got her.

so enjoy!









3 comments:

Jonathan Otto said...

Congrats on the new family member.. They are so cute together.

Meggles said...

omg i cant wait to meeet little charlotte!!! adorable!

and i cant wait to see your new house!!

love you sis!

Allison Barry said...

are they going to make babies??